- Take Action!
- Local Production
January 07, 2016 | by CEI Staff
A recent article published in the Daily Caller discusses several overlooked truths about fracking in 2015. From foreign policy, to affordable domestic energy and job growth, the US substantially benefited from hydraulic fracturing. Here are five key fracking stories the media missed last year:
1. Fracking Got America Off Russian Oil and Gas in 2015, Weakening Putin Immensely
2. Fracking Prevented Global Warming by Massively Reducing U.S. Carbon Dioxide Emissions
3. Fracking Gave America HUGE Reserves of Oil and Natural Gas
4. Fracking Was Repeatedly Proven Not to Contaminate Drinking Water (Again)
5. Fracking Was Proven Not to Cause Damaging Earthquakes (Again)
To read the full article, please click here.
BACK TO NEWS